Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Not Understanding Parents

  The statement I picked was parents don’t understand the problems teenagers go through. I agree with this statement. Everytime I ask them for advice its like they don't understand me. Or if  I'm feeling down they will ask me whats wrong and I don't really want to tell them but i do. Say if I got into a fight with my friend, and they would say well you shouldn't have done that. It gets me mad because there not on my side.
          Or when I broke up with my boyfriend my mom was wondering why so obviously I told her the reason, because she would have found out sooner or later why I wasn't talking about him. But after I told her she’s like oh well that's a stupid reason to break up with him. But she wasn't around him to see how he acted, and shes not me she doesn't understand. She thinks I did it because my friend told me too and it gets me so mad. If I liked him a lot I would never break up with him in the first place.

4 comments:

  1. 1)i totally agree with you i know how you feel.
    2)the boyfriend one because if you liked someone alot you would be with him.
    3)the one thing that was well done is the explaining your reasons and it was organized well.

    good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I completely agree with this statement. I agree with it because most person take the other persons side and not their own child's side.

    2. I think the one about the friends stood out to me. It made it stood out because parents are so use to that person coming around all the times and once you get into a fight with your friend, your parents ask whatever happened to them. You tell them what happened and 80% of the time they always say that's a stupid reason to be in a fight, but theirs more reasons behind it that we don't want to share them about.

    3. She did a real good job telling what happens after you tell a parent something. Good job at giving common example of what happens in a common teenage live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how you had perints did not know whats happenigg. they cant see in kids eyes at all. i think you have a great point for this topic

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should have had more detils to the tpoic but it is very nice. i like how you did it

    ReplyDelete