Monday, November 21, 2011

Being Responsible for your actions

         I picked if someone is drunk or high, she or he is not responsible for his or her actions. I do not agree with that. I say they are responsible for there actions. What they do while there drunk or high isn’t an excuse. There the ones who got drunk or high in the first place. If they knew they acted liked that or heard from people how they where they shouldn’t drink that much.
        I mean I’ve seen people who got so drunk they did things that they regret because when they where sober I told them what they did. They couldn’t believe what I was saying. I’m not saying drinking is bad its just you don’t want to over do it. To the point where you cant even walk or your tripping over your own feet. Or not remembering what happened the next day and in a totally different place. But I don’t think that’s going to happen.
       I was in a situation where I was hanging out with a friend, and we decided to hang with other friends at the park. They ended up getting high, and asked me if I wanted to try. Obviously I didn’t, but they where trying to convince me. They were saying nobodies going to find out, it’s really fun, come on just try it. I said no I cant and plus I knew if I did I would do something I regret, and I really don’t want that. Then I would really be mad with myself.
       I hope none of us go through what Melinda has. Or if they did I hope they can talk to someone about it, and not have it bottled up inside forever. If you do then I’m just saying at least try and tell someone, maybe your close friend. At least you can get it out and feel a little bit better that someone knows. Maybe your friend can try to help.
       But it all started when she went to this party with Rachel. Only if Rachel’s brother didn’t take them. That’s what Melinda probably keeps thinking in her head. So if you ever go to a party like this just make sure you know what your doing. No matter what your always responsible for your actions.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you in this quote. Drunk or high its still your fault. The moment you realize something was wrong you shouldve stopped drinking or smoking. In my belief smokin isnt a necessary thing to do. If your hanging out with your friends and they're smoking why should you? Don't you want to be better than them, don't you want to do something with your life?
    But wait theres more!! As well as drinking I think its not needed. Unless you actually know your limit, I guess its fine. But dont become a drinker because your friends want you to. They can tell everyone how drunk you were or how bad it was. That wont get you too far in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I completely agree with you. People should make take responsibly for themselves no matter what conduction they are under.
    2. I liked your person example with you being with your friend and the other people being high and you saw the cons weighed out the pros.
    3. I think you did a real good job on your examples. Explaining it in more than one sentence.

    ReplyDelete