Monday, October 17, 2011

Listening to my IPOD and Hanging With friends

      What do we really know about value? Well we can say that value is something important to us. It’s always going to be around us or we will always want it there. It’s something that means the most to us. Were always caring about it like if you valued your friends or family, your always going to care about them. If it’s something with a price you could probably change your values a little bit. Do you get what I mean your values could always change.   
     
        It’s a typical day, just like any other. About 2:30 p.m. after school. I’m at my house with nothing to do. So I go upstairs to my bright green fruity colored room, and get my ipod on the table near the bottom of my bed. The orange shiny thin little cold thing I hold with some scratches. Then I fall back on my bed, pick one of my favorite songs. once I pick a song I blare it, and as I hear the beat I close my eyes and escape into the music I'm listening to.  
       I choose this out of anything else I could do because music is my life. It’s like an addiction I need to listen to it and if I don't I go crazy. I also listen to it because if anything happened that day like I got mad at someone or I either get stressed. I could listen to music and it makes me feel a lot better.
  
     I love when I hangout with my friends. We have the best times in the world. When we hang out we’ve been watching horror movies and we would go up in my room. Shut the light off for the spacial affect like when your in the movie theater. But something hysterical happen when we were watching a movie.
     It was Saturday afternoon and my best friend in the whole wide world, Thalia came over and we were watching mirrors 2. It was a little bit more than half way through the movie. The main character was getting choked and she was looking in the mirror while it was happening. The mirror started to crack then she died and the mirror went back to normal. Then Thalia paused it because I told her I didn't get what just had happened. So she told me ''remember in the beginning when the lady told the guy in the old days when you were getting killed while looking in  it your soul would go into the mirror''. So after that she played the movie again.But after she played it we got so into the movie the TV just goes black. We sit there in shock screaming our heads off, just still as poles. So I ran to open the door so I could get some light and, for some odd reason I end up running out of my room without Thalia. So she’s just left there with no idea what to do, so she throws her phone and runs out of my room and follows me.
    But by the time she even got to the steps I was already was down the stairs. Once she finally got down there and once we thought over what happen we couldn't stop laughing. We were laughing so hard that our stomachs were in so much pain.
    
      That’s what I have to say about value. These things are the top two on my value list. You might have a different way of thinking about it and that's fine. Sometimes your values can change to and there’s nothing wrong with that. Values can be something big or something small. It can be something a relative gave you.

2 comments:

  1. o my god i love your essay nice using descriptive words ipod and hanging out with friends nice pick

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. In this essay, Ashley wrote about her iPod and her friends.
    2. She did a really good job describing her mini heart attack that she had with me.
    3. Ashleys overall strengths was describing the things she valued.
    4. Some advice I'd give is to re-read and to capitalize the "I's"

    ReplyDelete